Engineered with advanced drivers in mind the Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy RTR brings you an RC crawler with unparalleled design that features a DIG function operated through your transmitter that will give you a tighter turning radius. This brilliant RC crawler is ready to take you off the beaten track!
- Increased ground clearance at the diff pumpkin from Currie F9 Portal Axles
- All-metal gears fitted from the centre transmission through to the portal axles and lockers
- DIG function on newly designed transmission locks the rear axle for forward power only giving you a tighter turning radius
- Spektrum S614 Servo and a STX# 2.4GHz 3-channel radio.
- Realistic scale tube chassis design allows for huge clearance.
- Durable stainless steel ball pivot points throughout for enduring suspension
- Oil filled adjustable shocks featuring a single coil over spring, hard anodized threaded shock bodies and a bleed port equipped cap
- Brushed 35T 540 size motor
- Fully licensed 3-piece injection moulded Raceline beadlock wheels (tyres are not included)
- Front universal axles are made from all-metal and provide 45 degrees of steering angle with a smooth action that improve performance and efficiency in the drivetrain.
- Machined aluminium universal for increased durability
- Suspension geometry has been fine-tuned and the upper link mounts have multiple mounting locations to give you optimal crawling performance.
What’s in the Box?
Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD RTR with:
(1) Spektrum STX3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
(1) Dynamite AE-5L Brushed ESC
(1) 540-Size 35T Brushed Motor
What you need
Type Scale 4x4 Crawler
Completion Level Ready-to-Run
Ground Clearance 76.2mm
Front Track 222.25mm
Rear Track 222.25mm
Chassis Injection molded Tubular
Suspension 4-Link Solid Axle
Shock Type Aluminum Oil-Filled/Coil-Over Spring
Wheel Type Beadlock Raceline Monster
Wheel Diameter 48.26mm
Wheel Width 25.4mm
Tire Compound S30
Tire Tread Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
Tire Diameter 119mm
Motor Type Brushed
Motor Size 540
Gear Pitch 32-Pitch
Internal Gear Ratio 5.14:1
Final Drive Ratio 37:1
Speed Control Included N
Radio Spektrum STX3 3-channel
Servos Included Yes
Body Screened, Polycarbonate
Ball Bearings Complete Vehicle
Experience Level Intermediate
Recommended Environment All-Terrain
Is Assembly Required No