Building on the impressive pedigree of the Impulse 31 is Pro Boat’s Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull. With new styling that sets it apart on the water, and, Spektrum Smart technology that sets it apart under the hull this RC Race Boat is ready to rock your local waterways!
- Composite hull of multi layered fibreglass
- Composite fibreglass canopy secured with aluminium thumb screws
- 1900Kv Spektrum Marine 4 Pole 4685 water cooled motor
- 160mAh water cooled Spektrum Smart, high voltage, waterproof, programmable ESC
- Interior designed with clean moulded composite
- Aluminium propeller strut and rudder
- DX3 Spektrum transmitter
- SR315 Dual Protocol waterproof Spektrum receiver is telemetry capable and interference free operation is ensured
- Performance and durability provided by stainless steel propeller
- S605 waterproof Spektrum 9kg metal gear Servo
- Stainless steel trim tabs are fully adjustable providing superb performance in most water conditions
- Includes boat stand
Pro Boat's Impulse 32 is technologically superior
Building on the impressive pedigree of the Impulse 31 is Pro Boat’s Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull. With new styling that sets it apart on the water, and, Spektrum Smart technology that sets it apart under the hull, this RC Race Boat is ready to rock your local waterways!
The Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull has the power to burn with the combination of a 160A Spektrum Firma water-cooled Smart ESC and the 1900Kv water-cooled Spektrum motor able to generate 3 horsepower and generate speeds of 88+ km/h. Being fitted out with Smart technology allows you to have a multitude of information at your fingertips including ESC temps, motor RPM, Amp draw, and, battery voltage (tank level). The SR315 waterproof Spektrum dual-protocol 3 channel telemetry receiver combines brilliantly with the DX3 Spektrum transmitter for interference-free operation and also works in conjunction with the Smart technology to relay telemetry data. The S605 waterproof Spektrum 9kg metal gear Servo is more than capable of providing enough power and you can rest easy knowing that it will remain free of water interference.
The multi-layered fibreglass hull on the Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull features aggressive styling and an eye-catching metal flake paint scheme that would not look out of place in full-scale offshore boat racing. To ensure waterproofing threaded aluminium canopy latch bases and EVA foam negate the need for hatch tape and keep all water out. There are also realistic vents and air scoops in the hull that enhance the scale appearance of this RC racing boat.
Adding rigidity and strength to the hull of the Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull is the strengthened composite moulded interior. Being wood free there is no chance for decay or rot and to prevent spreading there is a grease cup inside. There is hardened anodized aluminium on both the adjustable stinger style propeller and the rudder which also has a breakaway feature in the event you hit any floating debris which means the hull will be protected from any further damage. For optimal water-holding performance, the Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull features adjustable aluminium turn fins that mean you can tailor your RC racing boats settings to the water conditions. The damage from hitting floating objects is minimized with the anodized aluminium fins able to absorb a lot of abuse.
A solid wood construction boat stand that can be used as a display and/or work stand is included with the Impulse 32-inch BL V Hull with foam rests protecting the boats finish. Time to tear the lake up and take on all comers with the next generation Pro Boat Impulse.
The Pro Boat Impulse 32 is also available in a Black / Green colour scheme.
What's in the box?
(1) Impulse 32, Deep-V, Brushless, Smart RTR Boat
(1) Spektrum™ Marine 4685 4 Pole, Water-cooled 1900Kv Motor (Installed)
(1) Spektrum™ Smart 160A High Voltage, Water-cooled Marine ESC (Installed)
(1) Aluminum Propeller Strut and Rudder (Installed)
(1) Spektrum™ DX3 Transmitter
(1) SR315 3-Channell Telemetry Receiver (Installed)
(1) S605 9kg Waterproof Metal Gear Servo (Installed)
(1) Boat Stand
(1) User Manual
Notice: Running the boat in salt water (e.g. sea water or salt chlorinated pools) could cause some parts to corrode. If you run the boat in salt water, make sure it is rinsed thoroughly in fresh water after each use and lubricate the drive system. Because of the corrosive effects, running the boat in salt water is at the discretion of the owner and will void the boat’s warranty.
What you need
Colour Variant White
Completion Level Ready-To-Run
Hull Height 5.75
Drive System Flex Shaft/Direct
Propeller Size 1.7 X 1.6in - 5mm Shaft
Hull Material Fibreglass
Charger Sold Separately
Approximate Assembly Time No assembly needed
Motor Size 3680
Product Length 32.95" (837 mm)
Product Weight 8.95lbs
Steering Offset Rudder
Battery Sold Separately
Trim Scheme Colors White/Red, Black/Green
Motor Type Brushless
Beam 9.36" (238 mm)
Speed Control Included