This exciting new model from Seagull is based on the full-size Savage Shock Cub from the Czech Republic. The 102” span (2590mm) span model faithfully reproduces the scale looks and flying characteristics of its full-size counterpart. Slow, meandering flights from extremely short runways, with the Hyper Stol airfoil, leading-edge slats and large flaps being very effective.
- 2 piece wing for easy transport
- Hyper STOL custom airfoil
- Covered in authentic Ultracote/Oracover
- Lightweight CAD design balsa and ply construction
- Suitable for 38-60cc engines
- CNC aluminium 3D tail wheel
- Fuel Tank transparent 600ml.
- Aluminum backplate plastic hub spinner.
- High-quality Air Rubber 5.5” Wheels included
- Protective Wing bag set for transportation included
- Airfoil Aluminum wing struts
- Scale Aluminium landing gear.
- Leading Edge Slats and flaps design especially for slow, crawling flights to extremely short runways.
What you need
- Radio system
- LiPo Battery
Wingspan 2590mm (102”)
Length 68.2 in (173.3 cm).
Wing area 1802.7 sq.ins (1163.0 sq.dm)
Approximate flying weight 21.0 lbs (9.6 kg).
Gasoline Engine 38-60cc
Radio System Minimum 7 channel radio, 8 servos