Thanks to Seagull Models, you can now own this awesome all-wood Japanese ZERO Warbird Kit and make it your very own.
- The specially-designed airfoils deliver exceptionally smooth flight, instilling a higher level of confidence in pilots
- A fibreglass cowl, wheel cover and exhaust stacks, along with a clear canopy and many other details, supply impressive scale realism
- An extensive hardware package, complete with wire rod-in-tube pushrods, comes with the kit, along with a high-quality, photo-illustrated manual and full-size plans
- Contains decals, accessories, wood parts and instructions are included with the kit
- 3-D computer engineering produces parts that fit with absolute precision for straight, strong assembly
- Slotted flaps provide function as well as scale appearance to maintain scale lines
- The wood is of high quality of balsa, balsa plywood and birch plywood from Russia and the laser-cutting is very well done
- The plans are well-drawn and very easy to follow, and the instruction book
- A Warbird that flies like a sport model
The highly agile and fast A6M ZERO is one of the most notorious Japanese fighters of WWII. They were intricately-constructed and incredibly agile aircraft that required months of training to fly. This model kit is of the highest quality laser cut balsa/ply with an accurate outline and requires minimal shaping and crafting thanks to its well thought out assembly. High-quality vacuum-formed plastic parts such as radial engine cover/baffle, pylon for centre drop tank, and even a pilot figure bust is included. Full size crisply printed plans allow builder refer parts for correct use during assembly. A high-quality fibreglass cowling, LED Wing Tip Lights, generous decal sheet and more round off this impressive kit.
This Seagull Models Zero A6M2 Master Scale Edition kit gets you to the flight line faster than with any kit and, once there, is an easy flier for anyone transitioning from a high wing trainer AND a plane that can "tear up the sky" doing aerobatics. Build your WWII legend and soar in a piece of history today with the Sport Fighter Zero ARF kit.
What you need
- Engine of your choice. Recommended 75 – 91 two-stroke, 91 – 100 four-stroke, 15cc petrol
- Covering and any other added details of your choice
- 6-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo
- (8) Standard size servos. Recommended HS-5645MG
- 1x Glue. Recommended ZAP thin, Medium and ZAP epoxy 5min or 30min
Wingspan 1702 mm
Length 1298 mm
Wing area 49.09 sq dm
Approximate flying weight 4.22 kg
Flying skill level Intermediate/Advanced
Recommended radio 6 - 9 channel radio and 8 standard servos
Recommended engine size
0.75 - 0.91 cu.in ---- 2 stroke.
0.91- 1.00 cu.in ---- 4 stroke.