The Spektrum™ AR8020T 8 Channel Receiver is a DSM2® and DSMX® capable receiver with a compact footprint to fit in a wide range of aircraft. It features full-range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase.
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
Included XBUS and temperature ports can be used to add additional telemetry sensors available separately. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver, available separately, to add additional RF path redundancy. An SRXL2/Bind/Program/Batt servo header is available to connect smart devices, program and update the receiver, bind with a traditional bind plug, or connect a battery. The AR8020T also features a bind button for easy binding with no plugs necessary and offers both "SmartSafe" technology and Hold Last as well as preset failsafe types set through forward programming. Also, the throttle port is Smart ESC compatible right out of the box.
To enjoy the full benefits of Smart™ technology, use the AR8020T receiver with a Smart ESC and telemetry capable Spektrum DSMX® transmitter. Vital telemetry data such as current, voltage, temperature and RPM is sent directly to your transmitter in real-time. For more information on Smart Technology please visit our Spektrum Smart Technology page.
The Spektrum™ AR8020T receiver features an integrated barometer (built-in pressure sensor) to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need to purchase additional sensor modules.
Antenna Length 6.1" (155 mm)
Bind Method Bind Button
Input Voltage 3.5 - 9V
Product Height 0.59" (15 mm)
Product Length 1.92" (49 mm)
Product Weight 0.56 oz (16 g)
Product Width 1.18" (30 mm)