Simple to use and suitable for both Air and Surface applications, the Spektrum™ GPS Telemetry Sensor provides you with a wide range of valuable information - including location, ground speed, altitude, and distance from home - all from one easy-to-install sensor.
Please Note: The DX7S and DX8 Gen 1 Spektrum Transmitters will not display Altitude or Variometer telemetry with the AR8360T receiver.
- Compatible with all Spektrum™ DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter*
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, sport class and giant scale models
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPM9747 or SPM4651, sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
- End pin output pins for easy and compact installation
- Forward Programming capable for setting individual failsafe parameters per channel and more
Antenna Length 6.1" (155 mm)
Bind Method Bind Button
Input Voltage 3.5 - 9V
Product Height 0.59" (15 mm)
Product Length 1.92" (49 mm)
Product Weight 0.56oz (16g)
Product Width 1.2" (30 mm)