At Team Magic we don't think only to the top competitors, but also about the club racers and casual drivers, who race for pleasure and friendly competition without having to pay out excessive sums to have high quality material nor have to spend hours of maintenance between two days of training.
For these drivers, we have created the E4 FWD
To lower the costs, we did not compromise the quality of the materials, nor the quality of the kit. We created of a new type of carbon which we called "Eco-Graphite".
The new parts (upper and lower bulkheads, centre layshaft mounts, steering bellcrank) are realized in the same "HARD" plastic which has already showen its ability on the E4RS II and E4RS II EVO (arms, uprights and steering blocks).
1. Perfectly Symmetric Flex
2. Hard Suspension Arms, Uprights and Caster Blocks
3. ST Hardened Steel Suspension Shaft
4. 7075 Aluminum Hard-Coated Spur Gear Holder
5. Low-Friction Belts
6. Adjustable Belt Tension via Eccentrics
7. Gear Differential with 4 Composite Gears
8. Quick Release Battery Holder
9. Low- Friction Ball Bearings
10. Heavy Duty Body Posts
11. High Density Foam Bumper
12. 2.2mm ECO-Graphite Chassis
13. 2.0mm ECO-Graphite Upper Deck
14. LCG 3.0mm ECO-Graphite Shock Towers
15. LCG High Quality Constant Volume Shock Absorbers
16. Matched and Optimized Shock springs for TC
17. Hard Plastic Lower Bulkheads
18. Hard Plastic Upper Bulkheads
19. Hard Plastic Ball Raced Steering Bell Crank
20. 48DP High Quality Spur Gear
21. Universal Driveshaft Nunchaku Type
22. Front/Rear Anti-Roll Bar
23. Front Balancing Clump Weight
3.0 mm reamer to make the suspension parts slippery.